Monday, August 28, 2006

Organic, Organic, Organic - Stokey Darling, Stokey!

Have I lived in Stokey too long?

What's happening to me?

Remember I told you that I picked up some messages from Fresh & Wild on Saturday. And here's was me taking the piss at all the Stokey 'trendy media types', buying nothing but organic and reading the Guardian newspaper?

I made myself a ham piece yesterday, with;
  • Organic Bread
  • Organic Salad
  • Organic Honey Roast Ham

Oh my god!

I never knew ham could taste so good! The bread, the salad - the flavours!

What have I been missing all these years? I never knew food had all these flavours.... How could I possibly go back to supermarket processed junk?

Even the organic milk tastes so much better.

Was this how food tasted in the old days? Christ, they are right - it was never as good as in the old days!

Okay, so it is more expensive than the normal supermarket stuff, but will my tastebuds ever forgive me if I go back to Sainsburys, Waitrose, Tesco's........??

Have I become a fully fledged stokey person? Well, I still read the Independent so there is hope for me yet........

No comments: